What is involved in a Solar Health Check? Australian Standards recommend routine maintenance of all solar systems including the following:
- System Performance: Check accuracy of Inverter readings compared with the original design summary
- Inverter: Check and secure connections of DC & AC plugs
- Wiring & connections: Inspect circuit breaker / Isolator enclosures ensuring fittings & connections are tight and sealed as required
- Visual panel check: Verify that there are no visual defects that may affect the performance of your system
- Mounting Structure: Verify tightness and integrity of nuts & bolts
- Protective Devices: Verify operation of Circuit breakers and isolators
- General clean: Full panel clean to increase performance
- Price does not include additional repair work or replacement of parts if required.
- Prices will be confirmed depending type of house & size of system.