Solar System Health Checks
What is involved in a Solar Health Check? Australian Standards recommend routine maintenance of all solar systems including the following:
- System Performance – Check accuracy of the readings compared with the original design summary.
- Inverter – Verify operation and secure connections of DC & AC plugs and clean inverter if necessary.
- Wiring & connections – Inspect circuit breaker / Isolator enclosures ensuring fittings & connections are tight and sealed as required.
- Visual panel check – Verify panels and ensure there are no visual defects that may affect the performance of your system (browning, moisture, fractures, shading issues).
- Mounting Structure – Verify tightness and integrity of nuts & bolts and other fastening devices.
- Protective Devices – Verify operation of Circuit breakers and earth fault protection system.
- General clean – Verify the cleanliness (no accumulation of debris, dust or fungus).
- Price does not include additional repair work or materials for repair for the solar system (except for Green Energy Solutions customers that are still under warranty).
- Prices will be confirmed depending type of house & size of system.