At Green Energy Solutions we believe in only installing premium quality products for our customers. We offer the choice of a number of leading brands to suit the installation requirements, budget or preference of our customers. All our solar modules are supplied by reputable global companies who hold offices in Australia, so our customers can rest assured that any potential warranty claim can be readily processed should the need ever arise.
Aleo - Premium German made solar panels
- Aleo S17-195 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Data Sheet (PDF)
- Aleo S19-240 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Data Sheet (PDF)
- Aleo Guarantee Certificate
- BP4180T 180 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Data Sheet (PDF)
- BP 4190T 190 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Data Sheet (PDF)
- BP Solar Warranty Brochure
- Q.Pro-G2 230-250 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel Data Sheet (PDF)
- Q.Peak 245-265 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel (PDF)
- Q.Smart 75-90 Watt CIGS Thin Film Solar Panels data Sheet (PDF)
The inverter is the heart of every solar system so any compromise on this product can adversely reduce the total energy yield of a system over the many years of expected hassle-free operation. In keeping with our business philosophy of only providing the best service and equipment available to our customers, our first choice is to install the SMA inverters. SMA inverters are manufactured in a German state-of-the-art production facility which is the world's largest carbon-neutral inverter factory. SMA's reputation as an industry leader is well known within the global solar industry.
Our BP/SMA inverters display the real-time data for the system outputs however for additional system management including monitoring display and data logging SMA offer a range of products to suit your needs.
The Sunny Beam wireless desktop unit can monitor up to 4 inverters with no cabling required. The user can monitor all key performance data at a glance including daily and monthly outputs in graphical format. The unit has a large, easy to read display and is USB ready for data transfer to a PC. (Sunny Beam PDF)
SMA's Sunny WebBox is the professional data logger and communication centre for your solar power plant. All inverter data is continuously logged which allows the user to obtain the current status of the system at anytime, from anywhere. Individual processing of the measuring data can be done from a PC and can also be remotely accessed using a web server browser. (Sunny WebBox PDF)